Consider giving a gift to DMICE
About our department
The Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology (DMICE) is one of 27 academic departments in the School of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). DMICE provides research, education, and service in the areas of clinical informatics, clinical epidemiology, and bioinformatics/computational biomedicine. DMICE programs are recognized internationally for their accomplishment and innovation.
DMICE is housed in the Biomedical Information Communication Center (BICC) on the Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Marquam Hill campus. The department consists of about 80 faculty members, including about 40 with primary academic appointments in the department, about 20 from other OHSU departments with joint appointments, and about 20 affiliate faculty who work at healthcare institutions, companies, and other organizations outside OHSU.
OHSU Blog Feed
- Oregon Health & Science University at AMIA 2019 Annual Symposium
- Application Opens for OHSU 2019 Dr. Frank Naeymi-Rad and Dr. Theresa A. Kepic Endowed Scholarship for Biomedical Informatics
- International Biomedical Informatics Conference: Perspective on MEDINFO 2019 in Lyon, France
- New Annual Update in Clinical Informatics Continuing Education Course
- Introducing the New DMICE Web Site
DMICE Informatics Conference
There is no DMICE conference Thursday November 21, 2019
If you can’t make it to campus, we will be live streaming the event! Please click on hyperlinked DMICE Conference below to view the presentation: