About Our Department
The Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology (DMICE) is one of 27 academic
departments in the School of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). DMICE provides research, education, and service in the areas of clinical informatics; clinical epidemiology; and bioinformatics and computational biomedicine. DMICE programs are recognized internationally for their accomplishment and innovation.
OHSU's Biomedical Informatics Graduate Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
Our Annual Open House
Check out DMICE programs at our Educational Open House October 28, 2021. Register here.
Educational Webinars on DMICE Programs
Career Information for Students and Alumni
Check out the department Career Webinars
OHSU Blog Feed
- Clinical Informatics Fellows Play Pivotal Role in Provider Redeployment Training as Part of Oregon’s COVID-19 Surge Response
- OHSU Informatics Researchers Team with Mayo Clinic and UTHealth on New Grant to Advance Patient Cohort Discovery
- Department NLM Postdoc and Faculty Publish Ten-Year Study of Note Bloat
- Clinical Informatics Fellow Da Jin, MD Awarded Fellowship in Diagnostic Excellence by Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine
- Congratulations to 2021 Graduates of the OHSU Biomedical Informatics Graduate Program
Virtual DMICE Informatics Conference
Please contact Lynne Schwabe by email for WebEx links.
There is no DMICE Informatics Conference scheduled for Thursday, October 14, 2021.
AMIA Practice Talks
Thursday, October 21, 2021
11:00 – 12:30 pm (90 minutes)
Please join DMICE for the AMIA Practice Talks in preparation for the AMIA Annual Symposium 2021 in San Diego, CA – Oct 30-Nov 3, 2021.
Benjamin Collins, MD
Titles of Presentations to be announced.