About Our Department
The Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology (DMICE) is one of 27 academic
departments in the School of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). The DMICE programs are recognized internationally for their accomplishment and innovation.
DMICE Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Anti-Racism Statement
DMICE values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the OHSU Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
OHSU's Biomedical Informatics Graduate Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
Annual Update in Clinical Informatics
Information and registration available now for short course (the 3rd Annual Update in Clinical Informatics). The course closes February 2023:
Congratulations to DMICE Associate Professors!
Educational Webinars on DMICE Programs
Career Information for Students and Alumni
Check out the department Career Webinars
OHSU Blog Feed
- Alumni Appointed to Positions of Prominence in Biomedical Informatics
- Thirty-Eight Students Receive Informatics Degrees and Certificates in 2022
- National Library of Medicine T15 Training Grant in Biomedical Informatics and Data Science Renewed
- Department Data Science Team Earns Honorable Mention in the Nationwide Pediatric COVID-19 Data Challenge
- Clinical Informatics Subspecialty Practice Pathway Extended for Three Additional Years – Master’s Degree Continues as an Option For Now
DMICE Informatics Conference
Please contact Lynne Schwabe by email for WebEx links.
DMICE Summer Internship Presentations
Thursday, August 18, 2022
11:30 am to 12:30 pm (pacific)
Virtual/Webex Invite(See above)
Please join DMICE for presentation by:
Title of Presentations: TBA
*appointment will be updated when information is available.