OHSU guarantees coverage of tuition, fees, and health insurance (including dependents) for all matriculated students (regardless of citizenship status), and will provide an annual stipend of $34,762 for the 2021-2022 academic year. Stipend support is not contingent upon any teaching or service duties. Outside employment is discouraged.
- Center for Diversity & Inclusion (CDI)
- Serves employees and students by striving to create a community of inclusion, where students from historically underrepresented populations can thrive. CDI works on a high level with individual programs and departments, but also works directly with students via recruiting fairs and various diverse student interest groups.
- Student Access
- As part of OHSU's commitment to diversity, the Office for Student Access (OSA) is committed to provide equal access and reasonable accommodation for qualified students. Student Access also provides resources for general academic support, including learning styles, study strategies, and time management. Students using this service are encourage to contact the OSA as soon as possible, as accommodations can take time to implement and cannot be applied retroactively.
- March Wellness
- Free to students! March wellness & fitness center offers health and fitness programs, based in science, that are designed to strengthen and nurture all aspects of your daily life – no matter what your state of health or stage of life – in a safe, supportive and motivating environment.
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- Provides free exceptional and confidential primary care, behavioral health, integrative medicine, and wellness services for OHSU students.
- Graduate Student Organization
- The Graduate Student Organization (GSO) represents graduate students from all areas of OHSU. Visit the GSO website for more information (including activities) and how to get involved.
- Student Life
- Provides social, recreational and cultural activities that allow students to supplement their ability to become well-balanced research and health care professionals. Students at OHSU will be able to enrich their academic experiences by participating in new activities that emphasize interacting with others as well as taking care of one's personal self.
- Student Debt Counseling & Financial Management
- OHSU employs a dedicated financial counselor just for students, who mentors and educates on debt management, financial literacy, budgeting, and more.
- The largest health sciences library in Oregon, serves the faculty, staff and students of OHSU, as well as health professionals and residents of the State of Oregon. The OHSU Library staff provides services in support of teaching, research and patient care. The OHSU Library partners with the Isabel MacDonald Library at the Oregon National Primate Research Center to offer services and collections to the OHSU community.
- Food Resource Center
- Student Learning Support
- The Student Learning Support Specialist, Emily Hillhouse, Ph.D., supports students as they adapt their study and personal habits to the demands of being a student at OHSU. Students can set up individual appointments with Dr. Hillhouse to discuss their learning needs by emailing email@example.com
- Professional Development and Training Resources
- Professional development resources include, but are not limited to: writing and publishing, scientific presentations and talks, and communicating science.
- Office of International Services
- The Office of International Services (Mackenzie Hall Room 1182) provides immigration advice and services to international students, employees and visitors.