Special focus on
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology
- M.D., Case Western University School of Medicine, 2002, Cleveland Ohio 2002
- M.P.H.S., Thomas Jefferson University, 2009, Philadelphia Pennsylvania 2009
- Brown university, Providence, RI, 2002
- Neuroimmunology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA. 2006-2008
Dr. Spain specializes in multiple sclerosis. She received her medical degree in 2002 from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, OH. She completed her neurology residency and neuroimmunology fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Spain’s research interests include treating progressive forms of MS and evaluating mobility in MS.