Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Megan McMahon specializes in women’s health from pregnancy to gynecologic problems. She chose obstetrics and gynecology because of the joy of supporting patients with their goals throughout their lives.
Outside of work, Dr. McMahon enjoys traveling and hiking with her husband and dog. She also likes learning to bake bread, with varying success.
Dr. McMahon sees patients at OHSU Health Hillsboro Medical Center (formerly Tuality).
Education and training
- B.S., 2012, Elon University
- M.D., 2017, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, 2021
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Society for Academic Specialists in General Obstetrics and Gynecology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.