The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, in collaboration with the OHSU Library on Marquam Hill and the Isabel McDonald Library at the Oregon National Primate Research Center on West Campus, maintains a lending library of electronic and print titles dedicated to career and professional development.
Postdocs may borrow any print title for up to two weeks, whereas electronic titles may be borrowed for the time limit determined by the publisher. Some of the more popular titles include:
- Career Opportunities in Biotechnology and Drug Development
- Career Options for Biomedical Scientists
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
- The Academic Job Search Handbook
- The Data Science Handbook: Advice and Insight from 25 Amazing Data Scientists
Use the links to the right to browse the titles available in the electronic and print collections.
Find here the electronic and print titles maintained by OHSU Library.
Find here print titles maintained by the OPA on Marquam Hill and West Campus.