Learn how you and your partners' routines impact each other's health & well-being.
Join the RSELVES Study
Researchers want to determine whether having a daily routine that is similar or different to your partner's impacts your health and how you age.
Researchers with the Remote Sensing of (older adult partners’) Engagement in Life and Variability in Everyday Support study will measure these daily activities (physical and social) with the help of in-home technologies.
We are recruiting spouses or intimate partners that are cohabitating
- At least one person must be 62+
- One person has memory concerns and/or has risk factors for Alzheimer’s, such as family history. (Assessed on brief screening call)
- Both partners must use a smartphone and have an active internet connection
- Both partners must be willing to have technology installed in their home
- Activity sensors placed throughout your home
- Using a watch-like device
- Downloading an app on your smartphone
- In-home visits to assess function and physical health and to complete surveys
- Complete online surveys delivered via email