Schedule an appointment
OHSU accepts most major health plans.
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
What to expect during your appointment
Your first visit to our clinic will last about an hour. We will:
- review your medical history with you
- look at any recent imaging tests you've had
- discuss your condition and how you've been feeling
- review your medications together, and perhaps make some adjustments to your medication
We may administer an EKG or echocardiogram if your heart has not been imaged in a long time, or if there might be a clinical reason to examine your heart closely at this time.
Towards the end of your visit, we will agree on a management plan and appointment schedule for you.