Provider information and benefit tracker
Information about medical eligibility, benefits, claims and referral information.
Information and resources
- Provider manual
- Home Health, Hospice and Palliative Care Provider List
- Telemedicine guidelines
- Health related services request form
- Fraud, waste, abuse information
- OHA re: certified or qualified health care interpreters
- OHSU Health Services Interpreter Services Request Form
- OHSU Health Services Recuperative Care Program Request Form
- Reimbursement Policy - Therapy Assistant Modifiers CO and CQ
- Provider/office manager training materials | presentation
Paperless credentialing process
As of May 1, 2022, paper, faxed or scanned applications are no longer accepted. The new process is through an online portal.
Here are the steps:
- Clinic notifies OHSU Health Services IDS of a new provider.
- IDS sends intake form.
- Clinic returns intake form.
- IDS launches MSOW link to provider.
- Provider receives link to MSOW.
- Provider receives password to link.
For any questions or technical issues, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ride to Care information
Coding and documentation education resources
- To sign up for webinars, please contact Lynn Stachlowski, CPC, CRC, CPC-I, CPEDC Email: email@example.com Phone: 503-418-7755
HCC Informant 2022
- January: Respiratory diseases
- February: HCC coding for ambulatory care
- March: Obesity and malnutrition
- April: Kidney disease
- May: Depression
- June: Heart disease
ICD-10 Informant 2022
Becoming a provider
OHSU Health Services seeks to provide a diverse network of providers for our members. Providers interested in joining the network may complete the provider information form to be considered for contracting and credentialing. The form must be completed in its entirety. Submission of the provider information form does not guarantee network participation. Questions? Call 503-418-7750 or emailOHSUHealthPrvRelations@ohsu.edu.
Cultural Competency training
Effective July 1, 2021, the Oregon Medical Board requires cultural competency training for all new medical licenses and for all renewing providers. Starting in October 2021, providers must demonstrate on initial and renewal application for credentialing that they meet the state requirements by submitting proof of completion of the training in cultural competency.
Many different types of courses and experiences meet the cultural competency continuing education requirement including experiential or service learning, cultural or linguistic immersion, volunteering in a rural clinic, courses approved by the Oregon Health Authority and more. Below are some resources to help you locate cultural competency continuing education opportunities. For questions regarding the cultural competency requirements, email OHSUHealthPrvRelations@ohsu.edu.
- Actrema IV
- Acthar HP
- Aliquopa [E]
- Alpha-1-Proteinase Inhibitors
- Arzerra [E]
- Besponsa [E]
- Bortezomib [E]
- Elzonris [E]
- Empliciti [E]
- Enhertu [E]
- Epoetin alfa
- Aducanumab (Alzheimer's disease)
- Air Ambulance
- Allergy Testing – Blood
- Anesthesia for Endoscopic Procedures
- Balloon Dilation of Eustachian Tube
- Corneal Collagen Cross-linking (CXL)
- Hydrogen Breath Testing
- Intravitreal Avastin
- Mobile Outpatient Cardiac Telemetry (MOCT)
- Push Rim-Activated Power-Assist Device for a Manual Wheelchair
- Serum Antibodies for Diagnosis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Skin and Tissue Substitutes
- Surgical Treatment for Achalasia
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
Oregon Health Decisions provides information and tools for Health Care Providers on their website. Learn more.
Oregon State Agency Requested Medical Records:
Anytime an Oregon state agency is requesting medical records, they will provide one of two forms to providers. If the patient is an Oregon Health Plan member on the date of service, the agency will provide Form 729 which allows the provider to bill the Division of Medical Assistance Programs for the cost of medical record copying charges (and mailing if applicable).
In order to be paid by DMAP, the provider must complete an HCFCS 1500 and attach the Form 729 for the claim to be processed by DMAP.
While the form offers a physical mailing address as a means to submit these forms, it is more efficient (and trackable) to submit using the EDI portal (the same portal used to process Open Card submissions).
Questions about the portal should be directed to DMAP Provider Relations at 800-336-6016.
If the patient is not an Oregon Health Plan eligible member on the date of service, the agency will provide Form 501A which allows the cost of the medical record copying charges (and mailing if applicable) to the Oregon General Fund (through the agency requesting the records).
OHP and OHSU Health forms
Below are forms and links you may need.
- HCPC codes for Ostomy and Urological Supplies - Updated
- Fraud and Waste - See Something, Say Something
- Advance Directive
- Appeal and Hearing Request
- Client Agreement to Pay
- Consent to Sterilization (ages 21 and over)
- Consent to Sterilization (Ages 15-20)
- Denial of Medical Services Appeal and Hearing Request
- Guide to Oregon’s Declaration for Mental Health Treatment
- Hysterectomy Consent
- OHSU Health Member Authorization Allowing Healthcare Provider to Use/Disclose Protected Health Information
- OHSU Health Authorization Request
- OHSU Health Services Complaint
- OHSU Health Services Case Management Referral Form
- OHSU and HS Nondiscrimination Notice
- Oregon Health Plan Newborn Notification
- Oregon Health Plan Pregnancy Notification
- Protected Health Information Disclosure Authorization
- Provider Disclosure Statement of Ownership and Control Form
- Provider Enrollment Request
- EviCore advanced imaging procedures and services requiring prior authorization
- EviCore cardiology procedures and services requiring prior authorization
- Acuerdo de pago por parte de clientes del OHP por servicios médicos
- Autorización para esterilización (edad 15-20)
- Autorización para esterilización (21 años y más)
- Autorización del miembro para permitir la divulgación de información protegida sobre la salud a otra persona o entidad
- Consentimiento para histerectomía
- Formulario de Quejas del Plan de Salud de Oregon
- Guía para la Declaración para el Tratamiento de la Salud Mental en Oregon
- Solicitud de apelación y audiencia por denegación de servicios médicos
- Прошение о проведении апелляции и слушания в связи с отказом в предоставлении медицинского обслуживания
- Соглашение об оплате медицинских услуг, полученных участником программы медицинского страхования OHP
- Бланк для подачи жалобы для участников программы льготного медицинского страхования штата Орегон (ОНР)