Find COVID-19 information and vaccine resources from Health Share of Oregon.
Recursos sobre el Coronavirus COVID-19 e la vacuna de Health Share de Oregon.
Access your plan information
As a Health Share member, you can now use My Plan, our secure member portal. With My Plan, you can access your plan information, show your ID card, and view your account details whenever you want. Register for My Plan. If you are already registered, sign in to My Plan.
There is more to staying healthy than good medical care. Other keys to health include food, shelter and communication services. You can receive health-related services to support your needs in these areas. Our care coordinators can help you get short-term places to stay or extra food. We can help you get a cell phone and service plan for telehealth care with your provider.
To learn more, please contact your primary care provider.
Flu season / Temporada de gripe
Experts are predicting a tough flu season. Protect yourself and your family by getting a vaccination and using good health habits.
- Influenza is a virus causing fever, cough, muscle ache and stomach issues.
- Flu can be deadly for some people.
- Like COVID-19, flu passes through airborne droplets.
- Masking, distancing and hand washing help guard against flu and COVID-19.
- There is an annual vaccine for flu for everyone ages 6 months and older.
Los expertos pronostican una dura temporada de gripe. Vacúnese y practique buenos hábitos de salud para protegerse y proteger a su familia.
- La influenza es un virus que causa fiebre, tos, dolor muscular y problemas estomacales.
- La gripe puede ser mortal para algunas personas.
- Al igual que el COVID-19, la gripe se contagia a través de gotículas en el aire.
- Usar mascarilla, mantener el distanciamiento físico y lavarse las manos ayudan a evitar la gripe y el COVID-19.
- Hay una vacuna anual contra la gripe para todas las personas mayores de 6 meses.
OHSU Health Services is a new system of care, with over 45 locations and thousands of providers across the metro area. With partners Hillsboro Medical Center and Adventist Health Portland, OHSU Health Services is ensuring every Portland area neighborhood has access to OHSU’s innovations and treatments.
Learn more about Health Share of Oregon.
Medical customer support
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Pharmacy customer support
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.