TTBD's mission is to support the advancement of OHSU research, innovation, commercialization, and entrepreneurship for the benefit of society.
Our Roles• Assess the commercial potential of research and other collaborative ideas
• Protect OHSU's intellectual property
• Market technologies to industry
• Negotiate and manage commercialization agreements
• Negotiate and manage agreements for the transfer of research materials
• Assist OHSU in securing industry research collaborations
• Acquiring and distributing research resources
• Creating opportunities to bridge the gap between laboratory and commercial opportunities
• Developing external partnerships with industry
• Assisting in the launch of new companies based on OHSU intellectual property
The TTBD Guide
Do you have more questions about the TTBD office? Are you curious about what we do? View the Guide to Technology Transfer & Business Development at OHSU. This document serves as a roadmap for the OHSU community and outlines the services that TTBD has to offer.