OHSU Innovates is a collaborative network that supports the innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystems at OHSU and beyond.
Services we provide include:
- Evaluation, management and marketing of OHSU innovations and intellectual property.
- Development and implementation of strategies to establish partnerships.
- Commercialization and research agreement management.
- Alliance management for strategic partnerships.
- Guidance and assistance for new startup company formation.
- Entrepreneurial education programs and early-stage technology funding.
OHSU Innovates is led by OHSU Technology Transfer and OHSU Collaborations and Entrepreneurship. In addition, we work closely with a number of other groups at OHSU who support innovation and entrepreneurship.
Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute (OCTRI) - Helping OHSU researchers remove barriers, apply best practices and translate biomedical advances into treatments.
Strategic Alliances, OHSU School of Medicine - Cultivating and supporting innovative partnership opportunities for OHSU researchers.