If you are going through menopause and also have concerns about your sexual health, this clinic can help. You will see both a gynecologist and a psychiatrist in the same day. The clinic also treats menopausal women with complex medical conditions or who are not responding to other treatments.
The clinic is led by Karen Adams, M.D., a gynecologist and North America Menopause Society certified menopause expert, and Nicole Cirino, M.D., a psychiatrist and ASSECT-certified sex therapist.
What is sexual medicine?
Sexual medicine crosses many medical specialties, including gynecology, mental health, and urology, to support sexual health.
Conditions we treat
- Low libido
- Sexual pain
- Vaginal dryness
- Urinary irritation or frequency
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Mood or anxiety symptoms related to menopause
- Inability to orgasm
Comprehensive treatment options
- Hormone therapy
- Alternatives to hormone therapy
- Sex therapy
- Sexual medicine therapies
- Medication and psychotherapy for anxiety or depression
- Wellness strategies
- Group mindfulness-based therapy for low libido