Spectroview with Gausian Filter
Charge as: Usually added on to a Neuro Brain exam. No additional charge needed.
Scanner preference: 3T only
When Scanning – After preparation the Data monitoring page will display.
- Check the F0 option to assure that the water peak (Green peak) is at F0 (Red line)
- If not you have probably positioned in fat, bone, orbits, air or water
- If that occurs stop the exam and reposition
- If ok Hide
- Check the FWHM (Full Width Half Maximum) under comments
- The most recent reading with be at top of list
- Note this number for post processing later.
- RM on Spectroview sequence.
- Choose “Spectroview”
- Select Voxels
- Edit Script
- Select Apodization Filter
- Use 1/2 the FWHM from Scanning for the Gausian Filter
- Note: If FWHM was 5 or lower skip this step
- If you do apply a Gausian filter then apply and exponential liter of - 1/2 of the Gausian
- Select Script
- Choose appropriate script (Long TE etc.)
- Select "No" ON OPTION DO YOU WANT TO SAVE CURRENT CHANGES
- Then RUN Script
- Select Individual voxels or hold the "CTL" or "SHIFT" Key to select Multiple Voxels
- The ability to drag " Bold/fMRI" and /or "Fibertrak" overlays
- Differences in with and without Gausian filter (Same voxel with and without)
- Right mouse menu options on graphs
- Right mouse menu options on color maps