- Images must be checked by radiologist or radiology resident before the patient gets off the table.
- Please do mDixon subtractions (subtraction = each of 3 post-contrast phases – pre-contrast sequence)
- Always acquire in AXIAL and CORONAL planes (to distinguish true abnormalities from artifact).
- M2D = multiple 2D (multiple single slice acquisition, with single slices scanned in sequential order)
- Images must be checked by radiologist or radiology resident before patient leaves.
- *Over-contiguous images.
Charge as: MRA Abdomen W/WO
Scanner preference: 1.5T or 3T
Coil: Torso or Cardiac
|COR||3D mDixon (4-phases)||2.25 eff||Fit to Patient||Abdomen: Include liver, spleen, pancreas, aorta, IVC. Arterial, arteriovenous, and venous phases. Run 1 phase pre, and 3 phases post contrast with Bolus-track. Trigger once you see contrast start to fill the SMA.|