AX 3D T1 sequence:
- AX 3D T1 NON CONTRAST acquisition must always be performed
- Ideally the AX 3D T1 NON CONTRAST needs to match the position for all subsequent sequences (DTI, fMRI, etc.)
- If the patient moves, repeat the AX 3D T1.
- If you already gave gad and the patient moves, repeat the AX 3D T1 for all fMRI or DTI after it, and let the rad know.
- If there are multiple AX 3D T1 sequences, only send the one that matches the position on DTI/fMRI to DynaSuite, PACS and archive.
- Perfusion (DSC only) - source to PACS, Clear Canvas, Intellispace
- DWI – source to Clear Canvas
- DTI – source to Clear Canvas and DynaSuite
- fMRI – source/BOLD to Clear Canvas and DynaSuite
- AX 3D T1 - PACS, Clear Canvas, DynaSuite
- AX 3D T2 - PACS, Clear Canvas, DynaSuite
Page Neuro for the fMRI tasks and before starting the tasks.
Do not angle or add slices to task sequences.
Rad will draw ROIs. Save screenshots of the post processed graph, and send screen capture to Pacs and archive.
Last updated: 1/9/2020
If we acquire only the fMRI scans and the frameless scans, charge for a 3D Recon and fMRI.
If we acquire a FULL diagnostic brain in addition to fMRI, then you must charge for 3D Recon, fMRI and Brain WWO.
Scanner preference: MRI4 only
|AXIAL||3D T1||-||None||26cm||Always run pre. Ask Rad if they want another one POST. DO NOT ANGLE.Send to DynasuiteIf 3D T1 is a stereotactic, and omit padding per usual.|
|AXIAL||DTI||-||None||26cm||Run in conjunction with 3D T1.OK to run post gad.DO NOT ANGLE.No need for additional coverage.|
|AXIAL||fMRIlanguage: Word Generation||-||None||26cm||DO NOT ANGLE OR ADD SLICES|
|AXIAL||fMRILanguage: Verb Generation||-||None||26cm||DO NOT ANGLE OR ADD SLICES|
|AXIAL||fMRILanguage: Sentence Completion||-||None||26cm||DO NOT ANGLE OR ADD SLICES|
|AXIAL||fMRIMotor: Right Finger Tap||-||None||26cm||DO NOT ANGLE OR ADD SLICES|
|AXIAL||fMRIMotor: Left Finger Tap||-||None||26cm||DO NOT ANGLE OR ADD SLICES|
|AXIAL||fMRIMotor: Breath Hold||-||None||26cm||DO NOT ANGLE OR ADD SLICESThis sequence doesn't have a pre-built task. You must give the patient breathing instructions as the scan is run.|
|AXIAL||fMRIMotor: Lip Movement||-||None||26cm||DO NOT ANGLE OR ADD SLICES|
|AXIAL||fMRIMotor: Foot Movement||-||None||26cm||DO NOT ANGLE OR ADD SLICES|