Master of Science in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering admissions requirements
- Bachelor in computer science or electrical engineering
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE is not required but may be submitted. Use institutional code: 4865 for OHSU
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years of undergraduate coursework in computer science
- Math (calculus, discrete math, linear algebra)
- Probability and statistics
International student minimum qualifications:
All foreign applicants for whom English is not a native language must take the one of the following:
- Test for English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Use institutional code: 4865 for OHSU.
- English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Application materials and process:
- Complete the online computer science MS application.
- Pay the $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete the statement of purpose as part of the online application.
- Provide contact information for three academic references as part of the online application.
- Provide official transcripts* from every college or university ever attended as part of the online application.