- Health Impacts Safety toolbox and safety meeting guides have been developed to support organizations integrating workplace safety, health, wellness and well-being. Each Total Worker Health™ guide can be downloaded and printed freely. Listed below are the guides and additional resources that you may find useful to support the guides. Email us with comments and feedback about the guides.
- Watch a video to learn more about how to use the guides. Download our master guide list
Updated Jan. 2018:
- OccHealthSci Total Worker Health & Wellness subtopic: Best Practices
- CDC Heart Health webpage
- American Heart Assoc. Warning signs of heart attack, stroke and cardiac arrest
- Occupational Health Science's Workplace Solutions to Get People Moving
- Washington Post's Don't Just Sit There!
- OccHealthSci Total Worker Health Subtopic: Best Practices - Moving at Work Solutions
- Business-Know-How The Hidden Costs of Presenteeism: Causes and Solutions
- LexisNexis Legal Newsroom Psycho-Social Challenges of Managing Employee Illness: Presenteeism, Absenteeism and "Monday Effect" Oh My
TWH 12: What's mindfulness got to do with it?
TWH 12: Spanish version coming soon
- OccHealthSci 2015 recorded symposium: Mindfulness and Total Worker Health
- OccHealthSci Resource Directory: Total Worker Health Topic, Best Practices - Mindfulness subtopic
These guides were developed by Dede Montgomery, Fred Berman, Anjali Rameshbabu, and reviewed by: Steven Shea, Kent Anger, Ryan Olson, Amanda McCullough, Brad Wipfli, Illa Gilbert-Jones, Diane Elliott, Kerry Kuehl, Leslie Hammer, and David Hurtado.
Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences, OHSU and Oregon Healthy Workforce Center.
Special thanks to Edgard Ramirez and SAIF Corporation for their assistance with Spanish translations. SAIF is a NIOSH Total Worker HealthTM Affiliate.