The OHSU Transgender Health Program provides safe, comprehensive, affirming health care for the transgender and gender nonconforming communities. Learn More
We are dedicated to supporting access to high quality, affirming and welcoming health care for trans women, trans men, gender nonconforming and non-binary individuals.
Identification change resources
Do you need help to update your gender or name on identification documents?
Trans ID change resources
In the news
The OHSU Transgender Health Program was featured in a series of articles in The Oregonian. Read the articles:
- In transition: OHSU evolves to aid transgender patients
- OHSU urologist Dr. Daniel Dugi now offering gender reassignment surgery
- For Juliana Hansen, surgeon specializing in breast cancer, career evolved with transgender patients
- Plastic surgeon Jens Berli will perform facial, chest and genital surgeries for transgender OHSU patients
- OHSU Dr. Christina Milano began treating transgender patients when no one else would