See our For Health Care Professionals page to learn about training opportunities for providers in the community.
We are preparing additional patient education videos. Please check back for updates.
Vaginoplasty and vulvoplasty information
Transgender Health Program events
Please join our quarterly series on issues generated by and important to transgender and gender-diverse communities. These learning opportunities are designed to educate providers and others on:
- Eliminating disparities in health care
- Promoting equity, healing and visibility
All are welcome. If you are a provider, see our For Health Care Professionals page for details on how to earn CME credit.
Sessions are online, noon to 1 p.m.
- Jan. 25, 2023: Body Image, Eating Disorders and Weight: TGD* Community Perspectives on Dysphoria, Dysmorphia and Health at Every Size
- April 26, 2023: Beyond DE-transition: Community Perspectives on Gender Fluidity and Expansiveness
* TGD = transgender and gender diverse
Grand rounds: Watch previous sessions
- Oct. 26, 2022: Mental Health Care in TGD* Communities: From Historical Harms to Healing
- July 27, 2022: Activism and Advocacy: Strategies to Respond to Anti-Trans Policies and Practices
- April 27, 2022: Celebrating Intersectional Identities: Community Perspectives on Race, Gender and Ability
- Jan. 26, 2022: Let’s Talk About Sex and Sexuality: Community Insights on Sex-Positive, Gender-Affirming Care
- Oct. 27, 2021: Gender-Affirming Care: Community Conversations from Across the Lifespan
- July 28, 2021: Complicating the Trans Narrative: Community Voices Beyond the Binary
See upcoming meetings and events.