Jody Kujovich, M.D., is a hematologist experienced in treating problems of hemostasis and thrombosis (bleeding and clotting). She sees patients with inherited and acquired bleeding disorders such as hemophilia and anticoagulation. Dr. Kujovich is specifically interested in hematology and women’s health and has years of experience treating pregnancies complicated by a spectrum of hematological problems. She also cares for women in the collaborative hematology-gynecology clinic.
Kristina Haley, D.O., specializes in caring for young women with bleeding and clotting disorders. In the Spots, Dots, and Clots clinic at the center, she evaluates and treats adolescent women with bleeding and clotting concerns –everything from von Willebrand's disease to platelet disorders to deep vein thrombosis to pulmonary embolism. She see patients at the Center for Women's Health on Thursday mornings.
Bethany Samuelson Bannow, M.D., specializes in caring for adults with blood disorders. Her primary clinical focus is the treatment of patients with bleeding disorders or abnormal blood clots (thrombosis), and she has a particular interest in the impact of these disorders and treatments on the reproductive health of women, including menstrual bleeding and pregnancy. She also cares for women in the Collaborative Hematology-Gynecology clinic.
Our hematology services
- Evaluation of bleeding and clotting conditions such as hemophilia, anticoagulation, anemia and thrombophilia
- Hematology treatment including management of acquired and inherited problems of hemostasis and thrombosis (bleeding and clotting)
- Pregnancy consultation and support care for women with bleeding disorders who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy
- Spots, Dots and Clots clinic for young women with bleeding and clotting disorders, including complicated contraceptive care
- Collaborative Hematology-Gynecology clinic for adults with bleeding and clotting disorders, including complicated contraceptive care