How to Apply:
Application deadline, February 7, 2021
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The OHSU Administrative Internship Program allows undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to experience the healthcare profession through an administrative lens.
OHSU accepts interns to be placed in various healthcare departments across the organization.
In addition to the assigned project, interns will have the opportunity to experience day-to-day operations (e.g., daily readiness huddles, staff seminars and trainings, etc.), as well interact with patients, families and staff through rounds and other engagement experiences.
To support intern growth, development and networking opportunities, weekly lunches with executive leadership will be provided, including an in-depth question and answer session.
Interns will receive a stipend to support housing and living expenses throughout the summer, but are responsible for arranging and securing their own housing. They will also receive a pass valid for all Portland public transportation (find out more about transportation options for visitors and volunteers).
- Ability to commit to entire 12-week internship, 35-40 hours per week; (dates vary based on academic schedule)
- Recent graduate of or current enrollment at an accredited university pursuing a bachelor's or graduate degree with Junior or Senior standing
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directed
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with teams
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and is able to meet project milestones and deadlines