- Surgeon-scientist centers patients in research to improve transgender care
- Dr. Metzler won the American Urological Association Care Foundation Humanitarian Grant Award - Urology Care Foundation
- OHSU Department of Urology is pleased to share that the Urology Residency Program matched with the following three medical students. They will start their internship year at OHSU on July 1, 2019.
- R. Craig Sineath - Emory University, School of Medicine
- Michael Lin-Brande - Keck, School of Medicine, of the University of Southern California
- Amir Patel - University of Miami Leonard M. Miller, School of Medicine
- Dr. Barry performed his 2,500th kidney transplant on December 4th. Roughly half of the 5,000 kidney transplants that have occurred at OHSU.
- Drs Austin, Liu and Seideman were among the 150 OHSU physicians, advanced practice registered nurses and physician assistants name in Portland Monthly Top Docs.
- Dr. Barry was recognized and awarded The William P. Didusch Art and History Award at the AUA 2019 Awards Program.