Dr. Weleber specializes in genetics, retinal dystrophies. His research interests include retinitis pigmentosa and allied disorders, electrophysiology of the eye and visual system, congenital anomalies, dysmorphology, genetic and metabolic disease of the eye and visual system. Dr. Weleber currently sees patients with problems related to ophthalmic genetics and retinal dystrophies.
- M.D., 1967, University of Oregon Medical School
- Ophthalmology-Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, 1975
- University of Oregon Medical School, medical genetics, 1971-72
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics
Memberships and associations
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 1976