Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Weleber specializes in genetics, retinal dystrophies. His research interests include retinitis pigmentosa and allied disorders, electrophysiology of the eye and visual system, congenital anomalies, dysmorphology, genetic and metabolic disease of the eye and visual system. Dr. Weleber currently sees patients with problems related to ophthalmic genetics and retinal dystrophies.
- M.D., 1967, University of Oregon Medical School
- Ophthalmology-Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, 1975
- University of Oregon Medical School, medical genetics, 1971-72
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics
Memberships and associations
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 1976