March 31, 2023
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Speaker: Michael R. Powers, M.D.
Credit Unions for Kids Professor of Pediatrics
Division Head, Pediatric Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine
Cystic Fibrosis Center and Pediatric Program Director
CF Therapeutics Development Center Director
Faculty Director, Pediatric Collaborative Clinical Trials Operations
OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
Talk title: "Create Joy in Work: Happy, Healthy, and Productive Healthcare Teams"
Target audience: Ophthalmologists, optometrists, residents and fellows.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand that Joy in Work in a positive approach to prevent Burn out, with 9 key components.
- Appreciate that by using a Quality Improvement approach a team can test interventions to improve Joy in Work.
- Each team or team member will have new concepts and tools to implement changes by Next Tuesday to improve their Joy in Work
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
- Michael R. Powers, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Seema Gupta, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Amanda Redfern, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lorri Wilson, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose