The Advanced Light Microscopy Core is coming back online as a part of the trial run for university return to research level 2. Currently, we are running each instrument through quality control tests to identify issues caused by the prolonged shutdown. We greatly appreciate your patience with this first phase of our restart.
Please read the attached document for details about how we are ramping up our services, and for important news about the restart and modified operations going forward. Our policies are subject to change, concurrent with OHSU policies.
- Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your needs.
- Consult with us to plan, execute and analyze your imaging experiments.
- Take advantage of our full service option - rely on our expert help to image your samples.
- Become a trained user. Contact us to schedule training on our instruments using your own samples.
- Find more information about our instrumentation.
ALM Core instruments are divided between our locations at Marquam Hill and the South Waterfront.→ See map
Marquam Hill: The ALM Core is on the 4th floor of the Hildegard Lamfrom Biomedical Research Building in rooms LBRB 451, LBRB 474, LBRB 476, LBRB 478, and LBRB 481. The director's office is LBRB 405, and our staff office and data analysis workstations are in LBRB 481.
South Waterfront: The ALM Core is on the third floor of the Knight Cancer Research Building, lab 3161.