Are you new to microscopy or new to our core? This link has a short walkthrough on getting started using our services.
Find here a detailed overview of our operations.
- Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your needs.
- Consult with us to plan, execute and analyze your imaging experiments.
- Take advantage of our full service option - rely on our expert help to image your samples.
- Become a trained user. Contact us to schedule training on our instruments using your own samples.
- Find more information about our instrumentation.
ALM Core instruments are divided between our locations at Marquam Hill and the South Waterfront.
Marquam Hill: The ALM Core is on the fourth floor of the Hildegard Lamfrom Biomedical Research Building in rooms LBRB 451, LBRB 474, LBRB 476, LBRB 478, and LBRB 481. The director's office is LBRB 405, and our staff office and data analysis workstations are in LBRB 481.
South Waterfront: The ALM Core is on the third floor of the Knight Cancer Research Building, room 3161.