We're improving the health, safety, wellness and well-being of workers through effectiveness research, collaboration with partner organizations, and dissemination of evidence-based programs. Learn more about us
The Oregon Healthy Workforce Center (OHWC), a NIOSH Center of Excellence in Total Worker Health®, was established in 2011. We are housed within the Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences (formerly CROET), a free-standing research institute at OHSU.
theme at the OHWC is Intervention Effectiveness, with a focus on:
- team-based and technology-based interventions for occupational safety and well-being, with attention to translating research to practice
- improved social support and reduced job stress, which
will in turn produce organizational enhancement, healthier lifestyle
choices, safer work practices, and better psychological and physical
Meet the Partners
- Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences (formerly CROET), home of the Oregon Healthy Workforce Center.
- Portland State University, Occupational Health Psychology (OHP) Program
- Labor Education and Research Center (LERC) at the University of Oregon
- Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente