Ob-Gyn Grand Rounds
Residents, Medical Students, Nurses, Medical Assistants and women's health professionals are encouraged to attend.
The objective of our program is to enhance knowledge for healthcare providers in the field of obstetrics and gynecology.
Talks are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
OB/GYN GRAND ROUNDS LECTURES
Current Academic Year
SEPTEMBER 7, 2018
David Jacoby, MD, Chair, Department of Medicine, Laurence Selling Professor of Medicine, Director MD/PhD Training Program, OHSU
- Understand the purpose of the mentor/mentee relationship
- Understand what to look for in a mentor
- Know how to get the most out of a successful relationship, and how to deal with one that isn't working
SEPTEMBER 14, 2018 - CANCELLED
SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
Kim Mauer, MD, Comprehensive Pain Center, OHSU
Opioids - Where Are We Going and Where Have We Been?
- Identify what is meant by the opioid epidemic and opioid crisis
- Understand how the opioid crisis came about
- Identify and recognize alternative therapies to opioids