The OHSU Division of Nephrology and Hypertension provides consultative and follow-up care for patients with all types of kidney disease and hypertension. Our faculty actively participate in the full range of academic activities: basic science research, clinical research, and teaching. The Division strives to be among the leaders in the training of nephrologists for both academic careers and clinical practice. Read more about us
Celebrating 60 Years of Kidney Transplantation at OHSU
Join us for a day of kidney transplantation education and celebration!
Saturday, September 28, 2019
8:00am - 5:00pm followed by an evening reception
- Constraining interactions with foreign nationals will stifle scientific innovation in the US
- LGBTQ awareness lacking among American neurologists, new survey finds
- A prescription for change
- The ADHD Overview from ADDitude
- Consider a physician assistant program as an international student
- FDA overlooked red flags in drugmaker’s testing of new depression medicine
- For many doctors breaking bad news, 'death' is a four-letter word
- Did the crackdown on opioid prescriptions go too far? Here's why doctors are reconsidering.
- Study reveals amygdala’s role in complex decision-making
- Charting Army medicine’s path for the future