The OHSU Division of Nephrology and Hypertension provides consultative and follow-up care for patients with all types of kidney disease and hypertension. Our faculty actively participate in the full range of academic activities: basic science research, clinical research, and teaching. The Division strives to be among the leaders in the training of nephrologists for both academic careers and clinical practice. Read more about us
Celebrating 60 Years of Kidney Transplantation at OHSU
Join us for a day of kidney transplantation education and celebration!
Saturday, September 28, 2019
8:00am - 5:00pm followed by an evening reception
- Magnetic toys are harming our kids again
- Hospital intervention raises likelihood patients will treat their addiction after discharge
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program at OHSU earns national accreditation
- South Waterfront amphitheater talk raises noise, traffic concerns
- The 16th year of Nike Doernbecher Freestyle kicks off on November 8th
- 'How long do I have?' Tackling oncology's most difficult question
- The power of creativity: Meet the 2019 Doernbecher Freestyle patient-designers
- Arizona reports 7 West Nile virus fatalities
- 2019 Northwest Classic raises over $1.5 million to support children’s hospitals around the U.S.
- One deputy released from hospital after shooting near Hagg Lake, second deputy in serious condition