The OHSU Division of Nephrology and Hypertension provides consultative and follow-up care for patients with all types of kidney disease and hypertension. Our faculty actively participate in the full range of academic activities: basic science research, clinical research, and teaching. The Division strives to be among the leaders in the training of nephrologists for both academic careers and clinical practice. Read more about us
OHSU Renal Interest Group Meeting
Join us for our next Community-Wide Case Conference on World Kidney Day!
Thursday, March 12th, 2020
Mac Hall, Room 2201
6:15-7:45 PM - Dinner provided
- Public Charge Rule: OHSU is working to ensure continued access for health services
- Tim and Mary Boyle give $10 million to OHSU for joint center for biomedical data science
- OHSU neurosurgeons pioneer brain implants to treat debilitating tremor
- KXL coronavirus panel discussion
- Investigational blood test could detect many types of cancer with one blood draw
- Monkey see?
- When babies attack: Injured parents learn the hard way that little kids can be a real pain
- World Childhood Cancer Day honors pursuit for a cure
- OHSU uses deep brain stimulation to cure common tremor condition
- What exactly is a designer vagina? What to know about labiaplasty