Division of Infectious Diseases
The Division of Infectious Diseases is part of the Department of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University. We are a group of academic physicians, allied health professionals and nurse practitioners specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases and related disorders.
We also offer a fellowship training program to those seeking a career in Infectious Diseases with two pathways: basic laboratory research and clinical investigation.
The Division of Infectious Diseases clinic offers these services and more to those referred by a health care professional:
- Consultation and treatment for adults with infectious diseases
- Consultation and treatment for transplant recipients and other immunocompromised hosts with infection
- Consultation and treatment of orthopedic and neurosurgery infections in multidisciplinary surgical-ID clinics
- Management of patients on home IV antibiotics with orthopedic and neurosurgery infections
OHSU News: All News
- Near-death comeback gives man new lease on life
- Taking the lead in Oregon to prevent inherited disease
- When it comes to health, men and women should not be treated equal
- May 16: OHSU scientist to discuss TB, HIV vaccine research, clinical trials
- Pharmacist-prescribed birth control saves money, reduces unintended pregnancy