Division of Infectious Diseases
The Division of Infectious Diseases is part of the Department of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University. We are a group of academic physicians, allied health professionals and nurse practitioners specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases and related disorders.
We also offer a fellowship training program to those seeking a career in Infectious Diseases with two pathways: basic laboratory research and clinical investigation.
The Division of Infectious Diseases clinic offers these services and more to those referred by a health care professional:
- Consultation and treatment for adults with infectious diseases
- Consultation and treatment for transplant recipients and other immunocompromised hosts with infection
- Consultation and treatment of orthopedic and neurosurgery infections in multidisciplinary surgical-ID clinics
- Management of patients on home IV antibiotics with orthopedic and neurosurgery infections
OHSU News Feed
- Mosquito facility opens to aid search for malaria drugs
- Same-day stroke, cardiac arrest survivor ‘incredibly rare’
- Sept. 14: OHSU hosts inaugural pancreatic cancer conference to empower patients, families, caregivers
- Reducing the risk of post-incarceration opioid overdose in women
- Dental fillings to get makeover with $7.4 million grant