Division of Infectious Diseases
The Division of Infectious Diseases is part of the Department of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University. We are a group of academic physicians, allied health professionals and nurse practitioners specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases and related disorders.
We also offer a fellowship training program to those seeking a career in Infectious Diseases with two pathways: basic laboratory research and clinical investigation.
The Division of Infectious Diseases clinic offers these services and more to those referred by a health care professional:
- Consultation and treatment for adults with infectious diseases
- Consultation and treatment for transplant recipients and other immunocompromised hosts with infection
- Consultation and treatment of orthopedic and neurosurgery infections in multidisciplinary surgical-ID clinics
- Management of patients on home IV antibiotics with orthopedic and neurosurgery infections
OHSU News Feed
- Three-quarters of low-income patients could lose health care access if ACA is repealed
- New app is like having 'team of doctors and nurses at my fingertips,’ mom says
- Nov. 16: Student-run health fair provides free screenings to underserved Oregonians
- OHSU, Saint Alphonsus to provide enhanced cancer care in Idaho, eastern Oregon
- OHSU statement on noose found on campus