I see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Cirino was trained as a reproductive psychiatrist and has specialty experience working with mental health and sexual health issues experienced exclusively by women across their reproductive life cycle. Dr. Cirino has worked extensively with women and their families who experience perinatal mood and anxiety symptoms since 2003. She also treats women experiencing mood and anxiety symptoms related to genital pain, infertility, menopause, gynecologic oncology, and sexual health. She can provide psychiatric assessment, second opinion services, medication management and psychotherapy.
- B.A., 1995, Santa Clara University
- M.D., 1999, Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine
- Psychiatry, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, 2003
- Fellowship in Reproductive Psychiatry, McGaw Medical Center, Northwestern University
- American Board Psychiatry and Neurology, 2003 - present
Memberships and associations
- American Psychiatric Association