Dr. Fink is an anesthesiologist with specialty training in critical care medicine. Approximately half of his clinical time is spend in the operating room, caring for adult patients undergoing all types of surgery, with a special emphasis on major surgery and liver transplant. He also works as an intensivist in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit as part of a multidisciplinary team caring for patients with heart disease. Dr. Fink is passionate about medical education, and is actively involved in teaching not only future physicians, but all members of the health care teams, as well as continually learning from others. He is the Program Director for the Anesthesia Critical Care fellowship program.
- B.S., University of Michigan 2002
- M.D., University of Michigan 2007
- Internship, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, 2007 - 2008
- Critical care medicine, Duke University, 2011 - 2012
- American Board of Anesthesiology, 2012
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, 2008 - Present