march wellness is recognized for achieving the best practice industry standards.
March Wellness Specials
Many thanks to each of you for your resilience and positive attitudes during this time of uncertainty. With the latest responses to the COVID-19 virus, we want to make sure we are doing our part in reducing the chances for infection and spread. With a heavy heart, starting tomorrow, Wednesday, March 18 2020, we will be temporarily closing the centers until further notice. We will be open tomorrow 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. for the retrieval of personal items from the center. If you are unable to retrieve your items please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. We will communicate updates throughout the closure as the situation progress and more information is available.
In the meantime, please visit our Instagram and YouTube pages to get ideas on workouts and more from our certified training staff:
- Dues and services will not be withdrawn for April
- We are working on the credits for March dues
- Annual memberships will be extended
- Achieve expiration dates will be extended
- Medical Exercise Program expiration dates will be extended
- Classes, lectures and workshops will be postponed
- There is no need to complete any paperwork or forms the above items will apply to all members
We are exploring ways to provide you support on your wellness journey during the closure, stay tuned.
We look forward to having all of you back at OHSU march wellness & fitness once this all passes.
Stay safe and take care,
march wellness & fitness team
Many appointments are canceled. See MyChart or call your clinic for information.