$1,000 Hiring bonus eligible!
Oregon Health & Science University's Food and Nutrition Department is committed to providing for all of your dietary needs. Whether you need the comfort of a home cooked meal, a quick bite to grab and run with, or a meal that addresses specific dietary concerns, we have the solution. Join our teams to continue our excellent services here at OHSU.
- Director, Food & Nutrition Services
- Supervisor, Patient Food Service
- Retail Food Services Manager
- Manager, Patient Food Service
- Food Service Worker
- 1 Full Time Custodian, M-F 7-3:30
- 1 Full Time Food Service Worker, Thurs-Mon, AM shifts.
- 3 Part Time Food Service Workers, Tues-Fri PM shifts, Thurs-Mon PM Shifts, and Fri-Sun PM Shifts
- 1 Cook 1 Relief Variable shifts
- 1 Cook 2 Relief, Variable Shifts
- 2 Food Service Worker Relief Variable days, PM Shifts
- 1 Food Service Worker Relief, Variable days, AM Shifts
- 1 Room Service Associate Relief, Variable Days PM shifts
- 3 Food Service Workers Relief, Variable days and Shifts
Living in Portland
- Portland offers public art, dozens of urban parks and green spaces, a lively downtown and a world-class transportation system.
- The city boasts world-class museums and performing arts centers, as well as two major league sports franchises.
- The food scene is outstanding, with restaurants and food carts galore, plus, of course, coffee.
- The OHSU campus is a city in and of itself, with 18,000 employees and 36 major buildings overlooking downtown Portland, as well as the famous Portland Aerial Tram
What we offer
Commute Programs. Learn More Here
- For anyone with a badge, OHSU’s TriMet and C-tran transit passes are subsidized up to 95%
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement