Startup companies are important accelerators of innovation. Collaborations and Entrepreneurship (CE) is here to support entrepreneurs on every step of their start up journey. CE is a one-stop shop for a full range of programs, resources, partners and mentors to help launch and grow your business. Please connect with us and let’s build a vibrant startup ecosystem together.
Here is some of what we provide:
- Sounding board for OHSU community members assessing a startup opportunity
- Mentoring and guidance on company formation and growth
- Development of your Business/ Commercialization Plan, including assessment of market opportunities and regulatory strategies
- Referrals to resources that can help launch and grow your business
- Support with talent recruitment
- Development of fundraising strategies, fostering connections to investors and coaching on creating "pitch deck" presentations for investors and others.
- Support with SBIR/ STTR grant applications
If you are a OHSU employee or trainee who would like to learn more startup company formation, please send us a message.
CE is continually searching for outside partners who can provide the resources and leadership necessary to guide OHSU startups. If you are interested in learning more about opportunities with potential OHSU startups or existing startups, please connect with us.