July 16, 2021
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Grand rounds is mainly a case-based CME conference representing all areas of ophthalmology. Residents and fellows present common and uncommon cases with interesting clinical questions and a faculty moderator will facilitate the discussion. The aim of the conference is to educate the audience on clinical pearls, best practices, quality improvement, and examining the contemporary evidence.
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Topic: Watzke Conference
Daniel Lee, M.D.
Claire Mueller, M.D.
Ross Passo, M.D.
Participants will be able to:
- Recognize patterns in retinal images leading to a differential diagnoses.
- Critically evaluate retinal images of multiple modalities.
- Evaluate quality of images and recognize image artifacts.
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
Daniel Lee, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Claire Mueller, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Ross Passo, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Spouse/Partner is an employee for a company owned by Siemens, for which a salary is received.
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lauren Jensen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose