August 27, 2021
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Topic: Peds/Plastics/Neuro/Pathology conference
Julie Falardeau, M.D.
Ashlin Joye, D.O.
Hillary Stiefel, M.D.
Claudine Yee, M.D.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the differential diagnosis, appropriate workup, and relevant pathologic findings for the discussed neurologic, oculoplastic, and pediatric
- Be able to design an appropriate treatment and/or referral plan for the conditions covered
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physician
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Ashlin Joye, D.O. - Nothing to Disclose
Hillary Stiefel, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Claudine Yee, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lauren Jensen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose