July 23, 2021
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Grand rounds is mainly a case-based CME conference representing all areas of ophthalmology. Residents and fellows present common and uncommon cases with interesting clinical questions and a faculty moderator will facilitate the discussion. The aim of the conference is to educate the audience on clinical pearls, best practices, quality improvement, and examining the contemporary evidence.
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Topic: Peds/Plastics/Neuro-ophthalmology/Pathology conference
Marcus Altman, M.D.
Ashlin Joye, D.O.
John Ng, M.D., FACS
Lorri Wilson, M.D.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the differential diagnosis, appropriate workup, and relevant pathologic findings for the discussed neurologic, oculoplastic, and pediatric conditions.
- Be able to design an appropriate treatment and/or referral plan for the conditions covered.
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physician
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
- Marcus Altman, M.D. - Nothing to disclose
- Ashlin Joye, D.O. - Nothing to disclose
- John Ng, M.D., FACS - Is a stockholder for Bio-Logic Aqua Research Inc., for which stock was received.
- Lorri Wilson, M.D. - Nothing to disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lauren Jensen, R.N. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose