MedTech Alliance Home
OHSU MedTech Alliance
This program creates collaboration by connecting OHSU innovators and technologies with investors and external industry to promote commercialization and entrepreneurship.
Bridging the gap—The goal of the MedTech Alliance is to provide early stage biomedical technologies, additional resources for development and create a realistic commercialization opportunity.
MedTech Alliance founding partners:
Previous Events & Presenters
- Theodore Hobbs - Blood volume determination device
- David Spiro, MD, MPH - ReelDx, Inc.
- Greg Jones, PhD, MBA - First Ascent Biomedical, LLC.
- Xiangshu Xiao, PhD - Novel lamin-binding ligands for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer
To see more information about this event, please visit the Fall 2016 MedTech Alliance page.
- Michael Baker - Qview Health, Inc.
- David Huang, MD - GoBiquity Mobile Health, Inc.
- Clyde Taylor - OregonHeart, Inc.
- Jan van Santen, PhD - Biospeech, Inc.
To see more information about this event, please visit the Fall 2015 MedTech Alliance page.
- Andrew Chitty, MBA & Dorota Shortell, MSME - Accurate in-home collection of blood samples
- Andras Gruber, MD - Antithrombotic drugs without bleeding side effects
- Carmem Pfeifer, DDS, PhD - New generation of dental composites
- Neil Roundy, MD & Rachel Dreilinger - Bioabsorbable dural clips
To see more information about this event, please visit the Spring 2015 MedTech Alliance page.
- Kim Burchiel, MD, FACS - Ceremod, Inc.
- Paul Cordo, PhD - AMES Technology, Inc.
- David Farrell, PhD - Gamma Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bill Kelly, MBA - ReelDx, Inc.
- Trevor Levin, PhD - UrologyDX, Inc.
To see more information about this event, please visit the MedTech Alliance Program Launch page.
MedTech Alliance in the News
- How OHSU's Research Spins Off into Tech Start-Ups
PDX Monthly - June 24, 2016
- 'Just pee in a cup' and other big ideas from OHSU inventors
Portland Business Journal - November 6, 2014
- OHSU conferences aim to bring together inventors, investors and industry
Portland Business Journal - October 28, 2014