Equity, justice and rights
Disability Justice Snapshot email campaign
Disability Employment Awarness Month in October 2021
- Read Week 1: National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Read Week 2: Discrimination and Ableism in the Workplace
- Read Week 3: Employment and Maintaining Benefits and Services
Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month in March 2021
- Read Week 1: Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month and the DD Act
- Read Week 2: Carrie Buck and Buck v. Bell
- Read Week 3: Olmstead v. L.C.
- Read Week 4: Fairview Training Center
The UCEDD, in partnership with our DD Network including the Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities and Disability Rights Oregon celebrated the 30th birthday of the ADA by producing video interviews with Oregon legislators, self-advocates, and the renowned Liz Weintraub from “Tuesdays with Liz.” Then we held an ADA Roundtable on voting rights including presentations and discussion.
Watch all the videos: