OHSU CONNECT allows you to stay informed about the care of patients you have referred to OHSU or OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital. OHSU CONNECT is available to all referring providers and their staff. This program provides easy, secure, HIPAA-compliant, web-based access to your patient's OHSU's electronic medical record. Through OHSU Connect, you'll have real-time access to:
- Lab results, imaging reports, progress notes, discharges summaries and other medical documentation.
- Email notification of select patient activity (for example, ED visits, abnormal lab results, admissions).
- Secure messaging with OHSU medical staff.
- Request an OHSU Connect account.
- Get more information, schedule a demonstration of OHSU Connect in your office, or request a group OHSU Connect account - contact one of the provider relations managers listed below, or the OHSU Physician Consult and Referral Service at