Myelin repair study by Dr. Meredith Hartley selected as 2019 Postdoctoral Paper of the Year
The OHSU School of Medicine Alumni Council selected a study by first author Meredith Hartley, Ph.D., to receive its 2019 School of Medicine Alumni Association Postdoctoral Paper of the Year Award. Read more.
Two basic science departments to join
SoM leverages expertise, technology and fresh investment to form new, expanded department
Dean Sharon Anderson approved a proposal to combine two basic science departments in the OHSU School of Medicine to form a new, expanded department starting July 1.
The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology will join together to leverage faculty specialties and technology. Read more.
Highlighted publication: Shyng Lab
Cryo-EM technology helps elucidate KATP channel pharmacology, with implications for drug development, read more.
Congratulations to the Shyng lab on their recently published paper winning the SOM paper of the month.
"Mechanism of pharmacochaperoning in a mammalian KATP channel revealed by cryo-EM"
- Recently published paper by the Shyng lab wins SOM paper of the month
- Myelin repair study by Dr. Meredith Hartley selected as 2019 Postdoctoral Paper of the Year
- Erika Riederer, a PH2 graduate student was awarded the best poster prize at Gordon Research Conference
- Congratulations to the following CPB graduate students who were awarded a Tartar award for 2019
- Pierre Moenne-Loccoz, PhD & Linda Susan Musil, PhD are promoted to full professor