Food access during the pandemic
- Partners for a Hunger-free Oregon: Where to find school meals in Oregon during COVID-19 closures. This lists school districts that are providing food for children and youth.
- Oregon Food Bank: This food finder site is updated regularly with locations for accessing food in a safe and convenient manner.
- Oregon Food Bank: Donate to support COVID-19 response
- Oregon Farmers Markets Association: Find your local farmers market and information about their procedures during COVID-19.
- Partners for a Hunger-free Oregon: Accessing food during the coronavirus pandemic. This link includes Oregon-specific information for WIC, SNAP, Meals on Wheels and college students.
- Voices for Healthy Kids: Coronavirus resources you can use. This site shares culturally-specific resources to support families, children and the organizations that work with them, as well as funding opportunities and upcoming webinars.
- Food Research and Action Center: Maximizing WIC's role in supporting health, food security and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic: opportunities for action.
Other state-wide COVID-19 information
- OHSU: Coronavirus and COVID-19 resources for Oregon. This site has information for patients and the public, including information for what to do if you are sick and advice from OHSU experts.
- OHA: COVID-19 updates. Here you can find updates on the situation in Oregon, information about the Governor’s order and advice from health experts.
We will be updating this list regularly