What do volunteers do?
We rely on our wonderful volunteers to do our research! Volunteer duties may include:
- Working directly with infants, children, and their families
- Conducting MRI scans with infants or mothers.
- Conducting clinical assessments of women and infants.
- Processing and analyzing research data
- Data entry, data cleaning, and other administrative duties
How do I get involved?
Due to the level of training and responsibility required, we ask that our volunteers commit 8-10 hours per week for a minimum period of one year.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please send us a resume and a statement about why you want to volunteer at the INSPIRE lab to email@example.com