The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology is actively involved in the education, research, and clinical care of Gastroenterology and related medical specialties. The Division supports a variety of activities with specialty clinics in Gastroenterology and digestive health.
The Digestive Health Center includes physicians, nurses, and technicians specializing in digestive diseases and conditions. Their multidisciplinary approach creates a rich collaborative environment—a unique and empowering approach to health care.
- OHSU coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- OHSU establishes research center for botanical dietary supplements
- Gene expression profiling for skin cancer brings promise, pitfalls
- Esther Choo says we need to use this moment to resolve inequalities in healthcare
- Understanding the aggressive breast cancers missed by mammogram screening