The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology is actively involved in the education, research, and clinical care of Gastroenterology and related medical specialties. The Division supports a variety of activities with specialty clinics in Gastroenterology and digestive health.
The Digestive Health Center includes physicians, nurses, and technicians specializing in digestive diseases and conditions. Their multidisciplinary approach creates a rich collaborative environment—a unique and empowering approach to health care.
- OHSU coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- Médico científico de OHSU es pionero en la investigación para comprender mejor la apnea del sueño durante el embarazo
- OHSU statement on Gov. Kotek’s 2023-25 recommended budget
- Neurocientífico de OHSU: los nominados al Grammy son genios
- Despite headwinds, OHSU financial performance continues improvement