The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology is actively involved in the education, research, and clinical care of Gastroenterology and related medical specialties. The Division supports a variety of activities with specialty clinics in Gastroenterology and digestive health.
The Digestive Health Center includes physicians, nurses, and technicians specializing in digestive diseases and conditions. Their multidisciplinary approach creates a rich collaborative environment—a unique and empowering approach to health care.
- Magnetic toys are harming our kids again
- Hospital intervention raises likelihood patients will treat their addiction after discharge
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program at OHSU earns national accreditation
- South Waterfront amphitheater talk raises noise, traffic concerns
- The 16th year of Nike Doernbecher Freestyle kicks off on November 8th