The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology is actively involved in the education, research, and clinical care of Gastroenterology and related medical specialties. The Division supports a variety of activities with specialty clinics in Gastroenterology and digestive health.
The Digestive Health Center includes physicians, nurses, and technicians specializing in digestive diseases and conditions. Their multidisciplinary approach creates a rich collaborative environment—a unique and empowering approach to health care.
- OHSU-ONA begin collective bargaining
- OHSU coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- Teen cannabis abuse has increased 245% over 20 years, study finds
- OHSU partners with semiconductor company to develop smartwatch that detects depression in teens
- OHSU forecast projects current surge of respiratory illnesses nearing peak