For End-Users and Families
Summaries of our work
- A Systematic Review of Research on Augmentative and Alternative Communication Brain-Computer Interface Systems for Individuals with Disabilities
- Human Visual Skills for Brain-Computer Interface Use
- SSVEP BCI and Eye Tracking Use by Individuals with Late-stage ALS and Visual Impairments
- Group Communication Treatment for Individuals with PPA and Their Partners
- A Novel Assistive Technology for People with PPA
- Who are BCI Researchers Including as Participants?
Free Communication Boards
The AAC Patient-Provider Community offers free communication boards and access to resources about emergency preparedness, COVID-19 and hospital services. Learn more
For additional resources, please see our diagnosis-based information pages.