Dr. Schreiber’s special areas of interest are trauma surgery and surgical critical care. He received his medical degree in 1988 from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Schreiber completed his internship at Madigan Army Medical Center in Fort Lewis, WA., and his residency training at the University of Washington in Seattle. His trauma and critical care fellowship was completed at the University of Washington.
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Ohio 1988
- General Surgery, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA, 1989
- General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1994
- Trauma and Critical Care, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1995
- American Board of Surgery, 1995
Memberships and associations
- Surgical critical care, 1996