The Oregon Poison Center is located on the campus of the Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon. We are a 24-hour poison emergency management resource for the public and health care professionals.
We want to hear from you. Your feedback is important to us. We especially welcome your thoughts about the following:
- Poison center emergency phone service
- This website
- Any information you want to see on our site
- Poison prevention information that is newsworthy
- Injury prevention activities taking place in your community
- Poison emergencies: 1-800-222-1222
- OPC administration: 503-494-8600
- Education resources: 503-494-7799
- Media requests: 503-494-8231
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, Oregon 97239
Call the Poison Help line 1-800-222-1222 for all poison emergencies and questions.
Calling the administration office or contacting the poison center via e-mail is NOT a substitute for calling the Poison Help line.