FEI CorrSight Microscope
The CorrSight is a digital light microscopy system, dedicated for use in correlative light and electron microscopy experiments. Its unique design allows extraordinary workflow support in CLEM applications. This instrument supports widefield imaging and Structured Illumination Microscopy for optical sectioning and increased contrast in thick samples.
Robertson Life Science Building Low Vibration Microscopy Suite room P2N014
- A versatile light microscope platform
- A live cell culture module allows cells to be imaged while growing in a mounted environmental chamber
- Cryostage to enable analysis of cryo-preserved samples
Features of the CorrSight:
- Objective lenses available: Objective EC Plan-Neofluar 20x/0.5 M27, Objective EC Plan-Neofluar 40x/0.75 M27, Objective EC Plan-Neofluar 40x/0.9 Pol M27 for Cryo-Imaging, Objective EC Plan-Neofluar 5x/0.16 M27 and Objective Plan-Apochromat 63x/1.4 Oil M27
- Equipped with a widefield Hamamatsu Orca Flash 4 camera
- MAPSTM software integration for correlative light and electron microscopy studies combined with the Helios 660 and TeneoVS
For more information on the CorrSight, please visit their site.