How to get started
Prepare for your visit
Once you’ve made an appointment, see our Prepare for Your Visit page. You’ll find step-by-step instructions and a downloadable guide.
Download the app
You will need to download Zoom on your computer, iPhone, Android phone, or tablet for your telehealth visit. If you will be using your smartphone or tablet, we recommend downloading the Zoom app.
Schedule your visit with one of the times shown.
Can't find a time that works for you? Get care in under an hour with an Immediate Care SmartExam.
Sign into or sign up for MyChart. You will need a MyChart account to receive your results.
- If you have a MyChart account: After you schedule your visit, you will be asked to sign in.
- If you do not have a MyChart account: After you schedule your visit, please click on “SIGN UP NOW” to create a MyChart account.
If this is a medical emergency, please dial 911. OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits is not meant to replace your primary care provider. This is not a prescription fulfillment program and there is no guarantee that we will write a prescription for you. We do not prescribe DEA controlled substances and certain drugs that are non-therapeutic or considered harmful because of their potential for abuse.
To use OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits, you will need a smartphone, computer or tablet that has a working camera, microphone, speakers and high-speed internet. You will also need to be located in the state of Oregon or Washington.
In these Terms of Service, all references to OHSU shall include OHSU and any person or entity acting on behalf of OHSU to deliver the OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits service. By signing up for OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits, I understand and agree to the following terms of service for email communication:
- I hereby consent to receive communications about my or my child’s OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits appointments via email.
- I understand that email communications, outside of OHSU MyChart messaging, may contain information I wish to keep confidential, such as information about my healthcare team.
- I understand that email messages outside of OHSU MyChart for OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits are not encrypted and may not be confidential.
- I also understand that OHSU cannot assure the privacy of an email for OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits. Email travels via the public Internet or my carrier’s network. It is not possible to verify that an email is actually received, opened and read by the intended recipient. I accept the risk that my medical information may not be confidential when being sent via email.
- I agree and understand that OHSU takes no responsibility for and disclaims any and all liability arising from any breach of confidentiality not caused by OHSU, inaccuracies or defects in software, communication lines, virtual private network, the internet or my internet service provider, mobile carrier or mobile carrier’s network, access system, computer hardware or software, or any other service or device that I use to access emails.
- I agree and understand that OHSU reserves the right to terminate email communication related to OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits appointments with me at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- I understand that I may terminate receiving email communications related to my or my child’s OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits appointments by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any OHSU Immediate Care Virtual Visits email that I receive outside of OHSU MyChart.
- I agree to notify OHSU as soon as practical if my email address changes. I also agree and understand that OHSU takes no responsibility for and disclaims any and all liability arising from my failure to notify OHSU of a change in my email address.
- I understand that I may receive emails on my mobile phone or such other device or program that allows the receipt of emails. By providing my consent to participate in this service, I approve any charges from my mobile carrier or other third party to receive such emails.