Last updated March 5, 2021.
1. Complete PreCheck-In steps for your visit
1. Go to MyChart, and log into your account. Select the “Visits” icon at the top and then select “Appointments and Visits” to find your visit.
2. Select “PreCheck-In” and follow the prompts to complete the check-in process. This includes answering questions about your medical history, medications and more.
3. During PreCheck-in, be sure to check the "This information is correct" checkbox to move onto the next step.
4. When you have completed all PreCheck-in steps, select “submit”. Select “Continue”. You will see confirmation that you have completed PreCheck-in.
2. Join your visit (up to 10 minutes before your appointment)
2. Select the “Visits” icon at the top and then select “Appointments and Visits” to find your visit.
3. If you have already completed PreCheck-in and it is less than 10 minutes until your appointment time, you will see a green “Begin Video Visit” button. Select “Begin Video Visit” to connect to your visit.
4. A new tab will open. It will launch a pop-up for Zoom.
5. If you do not get a pop-up, please check your web browser’s pop-up settings and allow pop-ups for Zoom.
6. Once you are connected and waiting for your provider, you will see this screen. Your provider is the host and will start the meeting.
7. When your provider joins, your screen will begin Video Preview. Select “Join with Computer Audio”.
8. If prompted, allow the computer to “Join with Video”.
9. Check that your microphone and video camera do not have red lines through them.
10. If you requested an interpreter, your provider will invite them to join during your meeting. If you’d like to make sure your interpreter’s video is always enlarged, no matter who is speaking, you’ll need to ‘pin’ their video. To do this, at the top of your screen, hover over the video of the participant you want to pin and click ‘...’ From the menu, choose Pin Video.
11. You can add a family member or caregiver to your virtual visit once your visit has started by sending an invitation through email or phone call. Make sure they are expecting a phone call or email invitation around the time of your visit. Once your visit has started, click on participants.
12. Click on invite.
13. Select the preferred method that you would like your family member or care giver to join
14. When your visit is over, your provider will end the meeting.